Saturday 11 October 2014

Introduction to Free Mentoring With Jini



Hi,

My name is Ranjini 'Jini' Charley, but you can call me Jini, as all my friends, family and associates call me Jini.

In this introductory video of "Free Mentoring With Jini" I just want to introduce you to who I am and what I am about and how I will help you through this Free Mentoring.

Like I said my name is Jini and I want to spend a few minutes with you everyday (or every other day as time permits) via free video imparting to you what I have learnt that day.

I will be mentioning books, quotes, scripture, whatever I come across on a daily basis that improves my life that I believe will be able to improve your life as well.

I am not a guru of any kind in any one specific subject. I will simply be sharing with you what I have learnt in my daily study time: be it something related to business, finance, health, spirituality, or what have you.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me as I take a few minutes every day (or as often as time permits) to share with you what I have learnt.

Be Blessed..

See you on the next video

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.wheelsbiz@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

New in 2014: Let me help you build 3 income streams. Click here to find out what these 3 income streams are and how I will help you build ALL 3 FREE For Life. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR 3 income streams FOR YOU FREE.

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012


Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

No comments:

Post a Comment