Friday 17 October 2014

Free Mentoring With Jini - The Power of Vision



Hi,

Jini here again. So far I've talked about Thinking Like A Billionaire and Thinking Like A Leader.

I am a huge believer in the Power of the Mind and our thought lives.

I believe that every one of us can change our lives if we change the way we think.

Starting in the next video I will be giving you some powerful thoughts that you can start thinking to change the way you think and see powerful results in your lives.

For today, I want to touch on the Power of Vision.

In his book "The Principles and Power of Vision - Keys to Achieving Personal and Corporate Destiny", Dr Myles Munroe explains what vision is, how to write your personal vision plan and the 12 principles for fulfilling personal vision.

It is these 12 principles for fulfilling personal vision that I want to leave with you today:

Principle # 1: Be Directed by a Clear Vision

Principle # 2: Know Your Potential for Fulfilling Vision

Principle # 3: Develop a Concrete Plan for Your Vision

Principle # 4: Possess the Passion of Vision

Principle # 5: Develop the Faith of Vision

Principle # 6: Understand the Process of Vision

Principle # 7: Set the Priorities of Vision

Principle # 8: Recognize People's Influence on Vision

Principle # 9: Employ the Provision of Vision

Principle # 10: Use Persistence in Achieving the Vision

Principle # 11: Be Patient in the Fulfillment of Vision

Principle # 12: Stay Connected to the Source of Vision

Like I said, I am a huge believer in the Power of the Mind and our thought lives.

So starting in the next video, I will be spending the next few videos giving you a power thought every day (or every other day) to help you change your life.

Hope you continue to stick with me and that when you start seeing positive changes in your life that you leave your comments below. Thanks

Be Blessed..

See you on the next video

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.wheelsbiz@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

New in 2014: Let me help you build 3 income streams. Click here to find out what these 3 income streams are and how I will help you build ALL 3 FREE For Life. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR 3 income streams FOR YOU FREE.

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012


Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

No comments:

Post a Comment