Monday 27 October 2014

Free Mentoring With Jini - Power Thoughts 3


Hi,

Jini here again. Let's continue our journey of a power thought every day (or every other day) to help you change your life.

These Power Thoughts can be found at Pastor Gregory Dickow's Fast From Wrong Thinking.

Each thought is a thought we'll be fasting from being replaced with a Power Thought that will empower us to change our life positively.

Hope you continue to stick with me and that when you start seeing positive changes in your life that you leave your comments below.

So let's get started with the next thought..

I'm overwhelmed

Feeling overwhelmed? Today's fast from wrong thinking is for you! Were fasting today from the thought: "I'm overwhelmed". And the thoughts that go with it: "This will take forever. I've got too much to do. This is too much for me to take. There isn't enough time. I can't take it anymore."


These thoughts have to go! Today! How?

First, everything you see in this world was created in 6 days. God is in the business of getting things done, and getting them done fast. EXPECT HIS HELP TODAY. You can't do it alone.

Most people don't understand what Jesus meant when He said, "Take My yoke upon you..."

A yoke is a harness or instrument placed upon TWO oxen. It causes them to plow together, so that when one gets weak or OVERWHELMED, he can continue to be pulled by the other. When we feel overwhelmed we need to TAKE HIS YOKE. That means: He is attached to us, and will help carry the load. Of course, He ends up doing most of the carrying, so:

    Cast your cares upon Him. He will care for you. (1 Peter 5:7.) How? Be honest. Tell him what's wrong (what's up). Ask Him to carry it for you. Believe that He will.



    See yourself attached to Him (yoked to Him). He holds you up.



    Begin to believe that you can handle anything. BELIEVE THIS TODAY. You can handle anything. Mark 9:23 "All things are possible for those who believe."



    Think it. I can handle anything today, because I am yoked to Jesus.



    Say it. I can handle anything today, because I am yoked to Jesus.

Well, this is our third video of "fasting from wrong thinking". I want you to realize something. We're developing a habit. Stay with me. Give me your time in these videos. After these videos, habits are formed. We're forming the habit of ABSTAINING from negative thinking. When the thoughts come back, you can go back to the videos. Go over them again, and again.

We are raising up an army of people who will think right, therefore live right!

Friends, success or failure in life is created by how you think. Proverbs 23:7 (you'll see me quote this countless times), "As a man thinks, so is he". You are NOT GOING TO FAIL. You are the head and not the tail!

Don't forget to post your comments below of how these Power Thoughts are changing your life positively.

Be Blessed..

See you on the next video..

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.wheelsbiz@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

New in 2014: Let me help you build 3 income streams. Click here to find out what these 3 income streams are and how I will help you build ALL 3 FREE For Life. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR 3 income streams FOR YOU FREE.

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012


Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

No comments:

Post a Comment