Wednesday 22 October 2014

Free Mentoring With Jini - Power Thoughts 2



Hi,

Jini here again. In the last couple videos, I mentioned that I will be spending the next few videos giving you a power thought every day (or every other day) to help you change your life.

These Power Thoughts can be found at Pastor Gregory Dickow's Fast From Wrong Thinking.

Each thought is a thought we'll be fasting from being replaced with a Power Thought that will empower us to change our life positively.

Hope you continue to stick with me and that when you start seeing positive changes in your life that you leave your comments below.

So let's get started with the next thought..

I don't have enough

I want to be clear about this: "fasting" is not about food. It's about "abstaining" from something. In our case, we are abstaining or GIVING UP wrong ways of thinking.

We have embarked upon a journey who's time has come. I have never been more excited and expectant about anything I have been a part of. Stay with me and watch what God will do in your life.

Fasting is very popular, but 'fasting from wrong thinking' is unprecedented--until now. This journey will take us to a place that dieting and abstaining from food, could never get us.

In the last video we fasted from the thought: "I can't". Victory or Defeat in life is determined by what will control the decision making process of your life...and your decisions are determined by your thought life.

When you THINK: CAN'T, you will live: CAN'T. We are going to live: CAN! I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!

In this video we are fasting from the thought that says: "I don't have enough".

Now follow me here...

This is a mindset, an attitude that says, "I don't have enough money. I don't have enough time. I don't have enough friends. I don't have enough experience. I don't have enough education..."

This thought is an invisible fence that keeps you in the backyard of lack and deficiency.

Our God calls Himself: El Shaddai - the God of more than enough! We have more than enough of God living inside of us--Let us not think "not enough" anymore. Lets think: More than enough.

    In 1 Kings, there was more than enough for Elijah and the widow.
    In Exodus, there was more than enough for the children of Israel, everyday.
    In John 6, there was more than enough bread left over, after Jesus fed the 5000.
    In Mark 5, there was more than enough anointing to heal Jairus, the woman with the issue of blood, and the people that were sitting by.

Think this: I always have enough, because Philippians 4:19 says, God shall supply ALL my needs, according to His riches.

Say it: I always have enough. My God is more than enough. He will open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive.

He gives back to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over!

Don't forget to post your comments below of how these Power Thoughts are changing your life positively.

Be Blessed..

See you on the next video..

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.wheelsbiz@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

New in 2014: Let me help you build 3 income streams. Click here to find out what these 3 income streams are and how I will help you build ALL 3 FREE For Life. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR 3 income streams FOR YOU FREE.

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012


Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

No comments:

Post a Comment