Sunday 19 October 2014

Free Mentoring With Jini - Power Thoughts 1



Hi,

Jini here again. In the last video, I mentioned that I will be spending the next few videos giving you a power thought every day (or every other day) to help you change your life.

These Power Thoughts can be found at Pastor Gregory Dickow's Fast From Wrong Thinking.

Each thought is a thought we'll be fasting from being replaced with a Power Thought that will empower us to change our life positively.

Hope you continue to stick with me and that when you start seeing positive changes in your life that you leave your comments below.

So let's get started with the first thought..

I can't...

I want to be clear about this: "fasting" is not about food. It's about "abstaining" from something. In our case, we are abstaining or GIVING UP wrong ways of thinking. This is simple. Too often, we make things harder and much more complicated than they really are. Jesus said, "Take My yoke upon you, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light." He did the heavy lifting. Now our job is to 'enter into His rest', by believing what He has already done for us.

Today's thought that we are fasting from is simply: "I can't..."
There are so many things that we think we CAN'T do.

I can't change. I can't believe that. I can't go on. I can't make it. I can't forgive. I can't recover. I can't get it done. I can't find a job. I can't find a spouse. I can't go back to college. I can't pay the bills. I can't figure this out...and the list could go on and on.

Believe me, this MENTALITY and ATTITUDE, sets us up to fail, to quit, and to live a negative existence. It is a poisonous thought that we must no longer eat or drink of.

From TODAY ON...we're replacing this thought with: "I can".

Philippians 4:13 says: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME.

There's a saying that goes: "if you think you CAN or you think you CAN'T, you're right." Either way, you're right, because as a man thinks, so is he (Proverbs 23:7).

The Spirit of God lives in you. You CAN do what HE CAN do in you. 1 John 4:17 "As He is, so are we in this world."

1. Think it: "I can"

2. Say it: "I can".

3. Meditate on Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!"

4. Give up the thought that there is anything you CAN'T do. GET IT OUT OF YOUR VOCABULARY. Stop yourself every time you feel like saying it OR correct yourself if you do say it.

Got it? Lets roll!

Don't forget to post your comments below of how these Power Thoughts are changing your life positively.

Be Blessed..

See you on the next video..

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.wheelsbiz@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

New in 2014: Let me help you build 3 income streams. Click here to find out what these 3 income streams are and how I will help you build ALL 3 FREE For Life. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR 3 income streams FOR YOU FREE.

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012


Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

No comments:

Post a Comment