Monday 13 October 2014

Free Mentoring With Jini - Thinking Like A Billionaire



Hi,

Jini here again. In this video, I'll be mentioning a few books I have been and will be using to grow in 2 main areas: spirituality and finances.

There are of course a multitude of books and other resources that cover these areas from every possible angle, but the main book I will always be coming back to is The Bible.

I will also be mentioning scriptures and quotes from time to time and these will be coming from The Bible, preachers, authors, whomever and wherever inspires me.

I've already mentioned that I will be referencing The Bible throughout this journey, but another book I will be referencing frequently is Joel Osteen's "I Declare".

Today I want to leave you with a very important lesson I learned from Scot Anderson from his book "Think Like A Billionaire Become A Billionaire":

That lesson: Billionaires Think Differently About: Money, Investing, Jobs, Risks, Problems, Preparation and Time

Regarding Money: We look for ways to spend money. Billionaires look for ways to invest money.

Regarding Investing: We invest just a little. Billionaires realize investing is the key to abundance.

Regarding Jobs: We think a job will make us wealthy. Billionaires know a job will never make them wealthy; investments will.

Regarding Risks: We stay away from risks because we might fail. Billionaires know that if they don't take risks, they already failed.

Regarding Problems: We try to avoid problems. Billionaires see problems as opportunities to make millions.

Regarding Preparation: We prepare for today. Billionaires prepare today for the opportunities of tomorrow.

Regarding Time: We waste time. Billionaires see time as their most valuable asset.

My encouragement to you: Start seeing these 7 resources the way billionaires see them and watch what that does in your life.

Be Blessed..

See you on the next video

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.wheelsbiz@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

New in 2014: Let me help you build 3 income streams. Click here to find out what these 3 income streams are and how I will help you build ALL 3 FREE For Life. Click here to see the hundreds of different traffic sources I will be using to drive traffic to YOUR 3 income streams FOR YOU FREE.

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012


Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

No comments:

Post a Comment