Thursday 12 May 2016

Who I am



http://tcpros.co/dugpc

Hello again,

Jini here. Yesterday I re-introduced what this blog is about and today I'd like to take a few minutes of your time and tell you a little bit more about me.

I'm Jini, as I said before. I'm a 30+ year young lady living and working in Belize (don't worry if this is the first time you've ever heard of this country. Keep listening and you'll learn a little bit about my country). I've been online for some years now and have struggled to make money online.

A Little Bit About Belize:

Belize is a small country located in Central America, with the Caribbean Sea to our East. Because our official language is English, we are more associated with the Caribbean. So if you're looking for a Caribbean hideaway, Belize could be the place for you.

Since 2012 I've been on the journey to discovering the secrets to REALLY making money online and I'll be sharing that with you (FREE for the most part).

As I mentioned yesterday, I don't making millions, or even thousands, but I do make a consistent income online and I'll be sharing with you from time to time how YOU too can make a consistent income online.

Of course, if making money online isn't why you're here that's fine. I'll be talking about other topics as well, such as spirituality, personal development and the like.

If you have a topic you'd like to hear me talk about feel free to leave it in the comments below.

If these videos are helping you in any way possible feel free to tell me about it in the comments below.

Let the journey continue...

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley

jinicharley.10kbiz@gmail.com (subject: "Help me build my business") to see how I can help you build YOUR business (even if you are not a member of my team)

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on skype: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on facebook: jini.charley.5

No comments:

Post a Comment